Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Who was the dummy that started WW right before a holiday weekend?

I may be the worldest first member of Weight Watcher to GAIN weight their first week. You know how they ask how many pounds you lost? One lady last week lost 10 her first week. Then the leader asked how she did it. What changed? This week, I may get to tell my class how I was the first member to GAIN weight their first week. :)

The plan for the week is to get to the STORE tonight to stock up on some healthy foods so I can LOSE my second!

1 comment:

  1. I love weight watchers. I love that I can literally have anything I want. I try to follow basic guidelines so I can keep myself in check, but I love that if one day I want some chocolate i can have some. And you may gain some weeks but you will lose others... and that's what is important.

    ReplyDelete