Friday, July 8, 2011

Hair help needed please

Okay ladies, help a girl out. I have been growing my hair out and I'm trying to decide to cut it. This is me now:


And while it's fine, I just tend to always wear it up and I feel like I don't put very much effort into it. Today I actually curled it. Most of the guys I know tell me I should keep it long. The hubby doesn't care either way (or so he says).























And this is my hair shorter. It's wha I like better but it does require more trips to the salon. I also work in a professional setting so I feel like it looks more professional.

















So, the question is - keep it long or cut it short?







5 comments:

  1. I'm having the same issue here. Luckily, I used an application to try on hairstyles to get a better visual on what to do. I'm getting my hair cut shorter when I get back from vacation (I want to be able to braid it and go when I'm away). ;)

    Try this out. It's free and SUPER fun. Might be able to help you make a decision you won't regret (Lord knows how many times I've chopped off my locks only to regret it later). http://www.instyle.com/instyle/makeover/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. *I* know what it looks like both ways (pictures above) but my perception of myself isn't always the same as other people's perception. So I am asking which do you like better on me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think both ways are equally cute/flattering on you so I'd go with whatever makes you feel most confident (which seems to be shorter) :)

    Keelie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is just like mine! Super fine and straight. I actually like the longer look on you best. Maybe you could keep the length and do a little face framing? I think putting your hair up looks professional, too. Could you figure out a couple new ways to put it up to give you a different look?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't been able to leave a comment for some reason, so I'm trying it again. My vote is for long. I feel like you can do so much more with it, but short looks good on you so why not change? I can't do short hair.

    ReplyDelete