Monday, August 1, 2011

10 pound Challenge

I'm still here. I'm not a very good blogger because I feel like I don't really have anything interesting to say and I don't really think I'm that great of a writer. I read some awesome blogs and I'm always well...intimidated. I'm pretty boring. But the blog does keep me a bit more accountable.

I have an awesome group of ladies in my life that I've "known" since I was in college and we all met through Weight Watchers. Well we have come back together and challenged each other to lose 10 pounds by October 1st. We're on teams and I can't let my team down!

In all honesty, I would like to hit my 10% in that time frame so I'm kinda upping the goal!

Like my weight watchers leader said, I should only track on days I want to lose. Well put Patti, well put!

No comments:

Post a Comment