Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Headed to the beach

I'm headed to the beach. No, not THAT beach - SOUTH BEACH.

I'm so clique. I have so turned into my parents. Counting calories, Weight Watchers, South Beach. AHHH! LOSE WEIGHT ALREADY!

In all seriousness, I'm going back to South Beach. I feel the best when I watch my carbs and some recent medical issues have made me realize sugar does bad things to my body. So, I started Phase 1 today.

Breakfast - coffee w/sugar free creamer, string cheese, 2 hard boiled eggs
Snack - almonds
Lunch - roast beef, cheese wrapped in lettuce
Snack - Atkins protein drink
Dinner - white chicken chili w/veggies
Snack - red pepper strips w/something (laughing cow, sour cream/ranch dip)

1 comment:

  1. I am there with ya girl - my body just responds better to low carb living.. sugars are the devil!!

    ReplyDelete